Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Money Saving Tip Tuesday




Welcome to another edition of Money Saving tips.

In this edition I will be sharing some cool tips that won't break your bank, and will keep you smiling from ear to ear all the time.
Once again thank you for sticking around for, this Second edition of money-saving tips for this April edition. I will be bring you different money-saving tip's daily on saving cash in your wallet, every Tuesday. This week on money-saving tip's Living Better Cafe wants to, help you save more cash in your wallet than ever before. This week I will be giving you a Money saving recipe, yes! making delicious meals within side the comfort of your home, or wherever you maybe can also save "YOU" Money!

Yes, once again I am bring you an inexpensive recipe that, I know will keep you and you're wallet happy. I just want to share with you that it, really all depends on where you shop for all the ingredients.

This recipe happens to be one of my all- time favorite because I am a person who Love's eggs. Yes ever since I was a little kid, I would say I could eat eggs all day. This recipe is called Beefy Cheesy Omelette, and it serves only 1. As there is an **extra bonus tip at the very end of this recipe. Yes, You heard me correctly "EXTRA-BONUS"! I actually got this tip from one of my favorite television chef's Michael Symon.

Beefy Cheesy Omelette

2 lg. eggs, beaten
2 Tbsp. shredded cheese
2 tsp. Beef flavoring (Ramen seasoning packet)
2 tsp. baking powder * (add to eggs, which makes them fluffy)
1 Tbsp. Margarine *(equal parts of margarine to oil)
1 Tbsp. Oil

Directions:

1. Melt margarine and add oil in a medium sized skillet hover medium heat.

2. in a small bowl combine eggs,beef flavoring and baking powder.

3. Once the pot is good and hot, pour the eggs and allow to cook.

4. Add the cheese and flip the egg, to form an omelette.

5. Flip onto the other side. so that it cook's evenly.

Enjoy! :)

Administrators Corner:

I want to say that if your expense's do not allow you, to afford meat to add into this recipe. That is where you can add in that Ramen flavoring packet. So, do not frown over expensive saving, :) at inexpensive saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment