Monday, July 27, 2015

Hot out of the oven.....Teflon



*Note: Please continue to read this blog article.
Living Better Cafe is bring you Fresh out of the oven news that you're going to love.
I say more good reasons to love L.B.C, not only are you revising original recipes. You're also making them more healthier for you, while saving money.
I have brought you fresh news about food as well as news behind cookware. As yet again I am bring you more news after news on different varies in your kitchen, as this week I am going beyond Polytetrafluoroethylene. you're probably wondering who's flipping flapjacks right? as they say if you can't pronounce the word don't bother, don't worry I have got you covered. Polytrafluoroethylene is really Teflon, and yes and no I have as well haven't tried to twist my tongue around this long word. we already have it shorten for us so trying to say this long word is out of base, unless you really want to go for it. The Teflon chemical, known as C8 or PFOA, and the secrecy surrounding the safety of replacement chemicals. Which is very hazards to our health which causes Cancers including kidney and testicular cancer, high cholesterol and obesity. The chemical as well are found inside widely uses of food wrappers and outdoor clothing. Along with products found for cleaning around you're home. So when it come's to looking for a non stick cookware cast Iron is the best solutions, if properly taken care of can also react as a nonstick. As you can find Teflon inside of fabrics labeled stain or water repellent.Just hearing the sound of these thing's really makes me want to hit the pause button on Life, as I truly hope you're super concern about yours as I am concern for you. So the next time you're in the supermarket shopping for cookware, please stop and think just because it's non stick, think of what else it can be doing you're body as there is a much better solution to cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment