Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Administrator Announcement

"&gt">">


I Katrina Smith, the creator of L.B.C and L.B.C.P Coffee Talk would like to start by saying Thank you for hanging in there, I know how much your taste buds have craved for something good. Well your taste buds don't have to wait anymore because I  have finished up  my spring semester, and now I am dedicating this time to you all. So before I even begin, I would like to start by introducing something to you, and what may that be? Why, of course, Living Better Café summer theme.

Living Better Café theme: Sizzling Saving
Beginning date: June 20, 2017 - September 21, 2017

* Living Better Café will always keep you abreast of any changes. So, you don't have to worry about Subject to Change without notice.

Sunday: Breakfast Lounge

Monday: Hot Out Of The Oven News

Tuesday: Money Saving Tuesday

Wednesday: Under ten, or five dollar challenge (This is where I allow "YOU!"  to challenge me to prepare a meal, using ingredient you selected from your pantry)-  I  will  post a question for you and there, and that's  where the challenge begins. and  I will post the recipe on Thursday. So, other than that no new recipes for Thursday.)

Thursday: Food challenge show (You have challenged me. So, now its time for me to show "you" what I have created, and everyone else can enjoy this creation.)

Friday: Dessert on a Dime

Saturday: Go Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment