Monday, January 11, 2016

Special Announcement





Special Announcement:

*Note: Today there will not be any food news because I want to bring to you something else. Please consider to read more into this special announcement.

I Katrina Smith you're Creator/ Administrator of Living Better Cafe wants to, bring you a very special announcement. Today is a very special day here at Living Better Cafe, Which marks two years of me posting Healthy recipes for you all to, enjoy. As there are multiple recipe blog's out there, I find that "Living Better Cafe" has more variety to offer you. While the thought process behind Living Better Cafe continues to grow. I hope that you continue to enjoy coming here, and trying every Recipe, money saving tips, plus reading about food you may or, may not have known about. As Living Better Cafe wouldn't have made it without you all, So, I Katrina Smith want's to wish you all a very Happy Birthday as well because you help make what Living Better Cafe is today.


Happy Journeys to living Better, and looking forward to spending more years ahead with you all.
Katrina Smith,(Creator-Administrator)



No comments:

Post a Comment