Saturday, April 1, 2023

Administrator announcement: What's cooking in the oven

an African American female with shoulder-length curly hair wearing a gray paperboy hat. She's smiling with a small mole on her right cheek.


    Welcome to the Living Better Cafe. First and foremost. Self-published author Katrina Smith, a person of many accomplishments, has written six volumes in total: two cookbooks and four collections of poetry. Her favorite activities include reading and writing. 

   I haven't written anything on this blog in a very long time, but for those of you who are new to Living Better Cafe, this is a food blog with recipes and money-saving tips. information on food recalls, savings plans, etc. I put the rubber spatula and wooden spoon back in the baking drawer and have been using each blog post to produce something that everyone will like. a cookbook you can always turn to when you're cooking for yourself or when you have guests over.

 This raises concerns about the Living Better Café itself. excellent inquiry You will get access to the recipes that I have altered from various sources. Yet none of the cookbooks will have them. So, this blog won't disappear and some of the blog entries will remain fully accessible. What is the situation with the other posts? Because those will be in the cookbook, they will enter draft mode. After the cookbook is released, only a portion of the recipe will be posted; a link to the remaining portion will be provided within the post. This applies to financial goals, etc.
 
To clarify any lingering questions regarding where I have been for many years, I can say that the college has kept me busy even when I wasn't enrolled. I've produced a talk show and podcast for individuals with disabilities for anyone interested. I've started writing, publishing, and advocating for people with disabilities.

Please stay with me; I will return to provide any updates and to provide details about any upcoming cookbooks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment