Friday, October 13, 2017

Administrator Announcement.....You are all invited to.....Katrina's Birthday Blog Party

"&gt">">">">




Follower,

This is your administrator of Living Better Cafe, Katrina Smith, and I am coming to you because October 16, is a special day for me, and I would love for you all to take part in this celebration. What is this Celebration? Why it's my birthday, and since I have started writing recipes, for Living Better Cafe, I have thought to have a fun way, to help me celebrate, my special day, and that is by sharing my favorite cakes and ice cream with you all. Wait I know that seem strange, how do you celebrate with me, if you are not around me. Do not worry, I have not gone crazy. But, this is how you can help me celebrate my big day. I will post a recipe up of, my favorite cakes, and why of course, tell you my favorite ice cream. And my favorite cake is: Pumpkin cake this year, and of course, if you have not remember last year, what my favorite ice cream is, then I will share that with you know, its Green mint (chocolate mint ice cream) so, you can have the feeling of celebrating it with me. So, here is your invitation to my birthday Blog Party. You sure do not want to miss it.

When: October 16, 2017

Location: Online

No comments:

Post a Comment