Monday, September 25, 2017

Administrator Announcement.....A Journey into a blogger life

"&gt">">">">





* Note: I know this is out of the norm. But, I figured that, you all need to see my journey. So, you all can feel a connection.
The creator of Living Better Cafe, Katrina Smith, is here to share something, you all will enjoy. Why you may think its off topic. But, with all truth and honesty, its a mixture of both. This video will take you, into a journey of my life. As that is always good to know about the person, you are receiving information from. As this is also something that is good for the soul, and what is that exactly: Laughter, that is what the doctor has prescribe. So, I will just leave you with this saying, as I always do. Happy journeys to living better.🍽️

No comments:

Post a Comment