Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Administrator Announcement

"&gt">">">">



Before you get to read on, I want to tell you something about this picture here. This Picture is why of course these are trees. But, these are not just any trees. You have to your right an, Apricot tree, Middle Plum and next to the plum-tree, you have a cherry tree (the one with the thicker truck.) And for the other tree, I am not sure what type of tree that is, it's just a regular tree I guess.


I Katrina, the creator of Living Better Cafe, and Living Better Cafe Presents...Coffee Talk, Will be going on a hiatus now because school will be kicking back up, and I will need this time to prepare myself for my next journey of this semester. I really do wish that, I could multitask, doing two things at once. But, I can not work on this blog and do my school work together. Which I know you all can understand. So, as this summer journey of writing post for you all comes to an end, I hope you all still continue to stick around because when I do have the time, I will come back every once in a while to post. And I will post another Fast Track Announcement, when I am back in full swing to fully concentrate on Living Better Cafe and Coffee Talk.

Continue to: Live Better and Know your food before taking the first bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment