Monday, June 26, 2017

Hot Out Of The Oven... Diet, Diet, Diet



* Please continue to read, or watch this beneficial blog article.

Living Better Cafe is here to, bring you wholesome information that will serve your mind, and body good. Living Better Cafe mindset is, to help you with a better outlook on what you are placing into your body. Like, what is the benefits of what your eating, and how is it helping your system, in the long run. Coffee Talk is just not a blog, it's also an online food resource site, where if you have any food related questions, I Katrina Smith can help you find the answers. Therefore, you can leave your questions here on this page, or you can send them through Private message and, I Katrina Smith will be there to help you with an answer, as soon as I can.

Today Living Better Cafe is bring you an article, or a video that will serve your body good, as it will help fill up your mind with informative details, to support you and your body to a better health. I Katrina Smith will leave you by saying: "Know your food before taking the first bite." and "Happy journey to living Better!"

Before Living Better Cafe can get started, I Katrina Smith the creator of L.B.C and Coffee Talk would like to share a little story with you. This story of course has to revolve around my health and eating healthy. And your probability wondering why I am sharing my health with you. there's a reason and I will get to that in a minute. But, before I do there is a link that I will be sharing with you as well, that will tie together with my health. So, you will begin to see why I have chosen to share my story, plus this link with you. As you will see how important it is for your health also.

This story start's far back as I can remember. Like, when I was a little thing. You know a baby. I am not going to tell a full story, just enough so you can get where, I am coming from with this. And why I have to start from the very beginning because other wise you would be stuck and wondering where, am I going with this. So, with that being said here goes my story, and then you can read the link, Living Better Cafe has posted for you.

When I was nine months old, I was in an automobile accident. So, because of the accident, I suffered severe brain damage, to all parts of my brain, and it was cause by someone driving drunk. And because of that, I suffer from grand mal seizure's and other medical conditions. So, because of the auto accident, I started having seizures. So, along with everything else. I needed to change the way I eat. Well not to much.Now, what does that have to do with eating healthy? So, on occasions, I would eat food's that are in, the Ketogenic diet. Like, Avocado's, and so forth. That way it can help keep my brain healthy because I know how important it is for the body.

Now, Living Better Cafe would like to share this article with you all. Consider reading it because I Katrina Smith find this article very useful, as I have subscribe to this magazine, and have been for sometime now.

http://journals.lww.com/neurologynow/Fulltext/2017/13030/Brain_Food__Can_the_foods_you_eat_enhance_brain.16.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment