Thursday, June 15, 2017

Administrator Announcement...All aboard the summer train

"&gt">">">">

* Please consider reading what Fast Track has to offer because Living Better Cafe cares so much about you!

Living Better Cafe want to keep you all in mind that, next week is summer solstice and that only means one thing. Living Better Cafe will be kicking off, it's summer theme. Sizzling summer saving. So, Living Better Cafe hopes your all geared up and ready to start saving lot's more money. Why Living Better Cafe wants to refreshes your memory in case, you may have forgotten what the theme are. So, with further or do, Living Better Cafe is here to re share the theme once again.

Living Better Cafe theme: Sizzling Saving

Beginning date: June 20, 2017 - September 21, 2017

* Living Better Cafe will always keep you abreast of any changes. So, you don't have to worry about Subject to Change without notice.

Sunday: Breakfast Lounge

Monday: Hot Out Of The Oven News

Tuesday: Money Saving Tuesday

Wednesday: Under ten, or five dollar challenge (This is where I allow "YOU!" to challenge me to prepare a meal, using ingredient you selected from your pantry)- I will post a question for you and there, and that's where the challenge begins. and I will post the recipe on Thursday. So, other than that no new recipes for Thursday.)

Thursday: Food challenge show (You have challenged me. So, now its time for me to show "you" what I have created, and everyone else can enjoy this creation.)

Friday: Dessert on a Dime

Saturday: Go Vegan

So, if you haven't already followed Living Better Cafe, I hope you get started because saving money is what Living Better is all about. Plus looking out for those food allergy too. Why the creator has something she would like to say.

As Summer is just around the corner, and everyone geared up for different events that, will be happening during the summer. I Katrina would like to say a couple of things. 1. remember to stay cool during the hottest part of the day, and 2. drink plenty of water and no sugary beverage because that's not going to cool you down. Why No. 3. As my summer break will soon be coming to a close, which means, I will have less time to post as I would like to. So, there maybe day's where you may not hear from me, until my semester is over. Therefore, I just want to give you the heads up ahead of time. Why that's it for me and Living Better Cafe. As I will always say and continue to say: Happy Journeys to Living BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment