Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Asian Pasta Salad





Asian Pasta Salad With Oyster Sauce Dressing


Money Saving Tip Tuesday

Welcome to another edition of Money Saving tips.
In this edition I will be sharing some cool tips that won't break your bank, and will keep you smiling from ear to ear all the time.

Once again thank you for sticking around for, this Second edition of money-saving tips for this April edition. I will be bring you different money-saving tip's daily on saving cash in your wallet, every Tuesday. This week on money-saving tip's Living Better Cafe wants to, help you save more cash in your wallet than ever before. This week I will be giving you a Money saving recipe, yes! making delicious meals within side the comfort of your home, or wherever you maybe can also save "YOU" Money!
Yes, once again I am bring you an inexpensive recipe that, I know will keep you and you're wallet happy. I just want to share with you that it, really all depends on where you shop for all the ingredients.

"I know, I know, I know" what your thinking.Living Better Cafe is at it again, posting up Ramen recipe's. Why if that's what you were thinking. Some people do not know how versatile Ramen is, and it's inexpensive to. Therefore, Living Better Cafe motto " is to living inexpensively, and healthy with keeping food sensitivity at bay".

Serves: 1

1 pkg. Ramen Noodles
1/2 c. bean sprouts, chopped
1/2 c. Bok Choy, chopped
1/2 c. Crushed peanuts (more for garnish)
1/2 Tbsp. plain yogurt
1/2 Tbsp. Mustard
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 c. water

Directions:

1. Boil 2 c. water in a small sauce pot. Add noodles (I like to separate the noodles) because it makes it look like you have more. Cook for 3 minutes or how ever you like it, stirring occasionally.

2. Remove from heat, and drain the water. Then add in cold water to stop the cooking process and drain. Add in bean sprouts, Bok Choy,peanuts,yogurt,mustard and both pepper.



Oyster Sauce Dressing

Serves: 1

1 Tbsp. - 1 tsp. Vegetable oil
1 Tbsp. - 1 tsp. Water
1 Tbsp. Oyster Sauce

Directions:

1. in a small mixing bowl, combine oil, water and Oyster sauce together.



Administrators corner:

I want to share a little story about myself here, which I know seem to be a little out of the loop. But, do not worry it's about food. You know when your little and your parent's or someone much older then you makes a meal for you, and you have to eat what is fixed. Well this story is about younger me but, I will not go into much detail because of how sensitive some people maybe about food. While younger me tried eating bean sprout's and me being a younger child, at the time my younger child imagination vision something quite different. So, now as an adult I am still not fond of eating them because of the taste. But, I still carry that vision with me even though I know how good Bean sprout's are.

Bean Sprouts which is as called "Mung Bean Spouts", are loaded with good source of Vitamin "C" Protein and Fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment